I want to see:

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Moving to Canton

I have this terrible habit of starting blogs, writing a few posts, and then forgetting they ever exist. Mostly because I don't have a plan or common topic. But now I do!

Tuesday was my boyfriend and I's first night in our new apartment in Canton. We are both so excited for all the new exciting things to come. The biggest challenge so far has been organizing our space. We walked to the square (also, happy to be walking more for all the delicious food we're going to eat) and I thought about blogging.

This is going to be my "tales of living in Canton." I just started working my first full time job, and now there is the added excitement of exploring our new city.

Stay tuned for all the good things (recipes, reviews, life stories in general) to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanted: Comments, Suggestions & Opinions