I want to see:

Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekend Goals

It's been the busiest week, between moving to the new apartment and starting my full-time job. Needless to say, I cannot wait for the weekend to start! There is still a lot left on my to-do list, so it will be a balance of productivity and relaxation. Here are my 3 goals for the weekend:

  1. Bottomless Brunch at Saute- There is a wonderful restaurant within walking distance of my apartment that does bottomless brunch from 10am-3pm. I want to go so so so badly! All the mimosas you can drink? Bring. It. On.
  2. Finish with Kitchen & Bathroom- Our sweet landlord was kind enough to not clean anything in the apartment before we moved in. So it's been a battle scouring the place before bringing in our belongings. My goal for the weekend is to get a good scrub in both rooms and finish unpacking all of our boxes.
  3. Empty the Old Apartment- Out with the old, in with the new. In 4 days, I need to turn in keys to my old apartment. That means gathering whatever odds and ends are left behind and finally saying sayonara. My first apartment, and what a hell of a year it was. 
And that's that. If I can cross all three of these off my list by Sunday night, it will be a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanted: Comments, Suggestions & Opinions