I want to see:

Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend Goals

I could not be more excited that today is pay day, like could not be more excited! Not like I have anything fun to buy, or maybe I do...

A couple things on my list this weekend are very similar to my past weekend goals. We are still adjusting in the new apartment, but the big news is WE FINALLY HAVE A COUCH! My boyfriend's parents are letting us use a couch of theres and I cannot wait to pop a big bowl of popcorn, plop on the couch and put that living room TV to work.


  1. Organize the Apartment: We just received new ikea furniture and other odds and ends last night that still need to be put together. If you have ever assembled ikea furniture, you feel my pain. The goal is to have the house ready for hosting guests by Sunday!
  2. Finish Old Business: Before being offered my full time job, I accepted some side work to make ends meet. This weekend, I'm planning to tie off those loose ends so it isn't weighing me down.
  3. Working on my Fitness: I'm signing up for my first 5k! Getting back into the gym has actually been a lot of fun for me, but there is much progress to be made. I met with an advisor and have set some goals, but this will give me some motivation. Also, I only need to drop half a pound before reaching my first milestone. Promised myself a lululemon ta ta tamer (these girls need it).
Last weekend, I definitely got the R&R I was seeking. So this weekend, it's time to put a little elbow grease in. Planning to do lots of cooking and meal planning as well. 

If you have any running tips to get me started on my 5k, they would be much appreciated. Enjoy this once again beautiful weekend!

P.S. Coming soon is my post about making the curly hair lifestyle change to DevaCurl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanted: Comments, Suggestions & Opinions