I want to see:

Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekend Goals

Finally, finally, FINALLY the weekend is here! Which I feel kind of pathetic saying since it was only a 4-day work week. But I am ready for some R&R.

Our apartment is finally coming together and starting to feel like home. We still don't have a couch, but I don't walk in the door after work and immediately stress over what needs to be done. I do find my nights a little flustered, trying to balance relaxation with preparing for the next day. Sundays are going to become my prep night, getting me ready for the week to come.

Here are my three goals for the weekend:

  1. Clean Out My Car- Between moving, working and just life in general, my car has turned into a little mess hall. I have enough clothes to last me a week and two bags of Goodwill donations collecting dust. Plus a bucket of carpet cleaner, a wine glass, and a floor covered in coupons-- needless to say, it could use some fine tuning.
  2. GTL, Baby- In terms of the gym, I want to nail down a very basic 3 day workout schedule. I'm starting with minimal expectations that I know can be easily met and exceed. Tanning, well I honestly just want to get outdoors and enjoy the beautiful weather. Laundry engulfs about 2.5 weeks of clothing stacked in the corner of my room, oops! 
  3. Prep Time- I'm really trying to stick to a budget, so forgetting to cold brew my coffee and pack and lunch keeps leaving me disappointed. Sunday, I'm going to make a large batch of cold brew to last me the week, do some grocery shopping for wholesome meals, plan and prep my breakfast and lunch for the week, and lay out some easy grab outfits for work and the gym.
The past month has been filled with so much stress that I am beyond relieved to say my body and mind are started to calm down. It's not a good feeling to always be on edge, waiting for the next problem to hit. I could definitely use a yoga class this weekend (and perhaps the bottomless brunch I never got around to).

What are you up to this weekend? The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so soak up the fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanted: Comments, Suggestions & Opinions